So there are somethings you just DON'T share! Like giving the momma a horrible cold when she is pregnant and can't take anything to make it better! Not fair! I guess we will have a discussion on what we share and what we don't :)
Sleep sounds great! That is something they can share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Dito!
Oh, this is the WORST! And I didn't have babies to take care of while being sick!
My doctor approved Sudafed, the plain old kind for colds, which I took and which seemed to sort of keep things at bay.
But mostly I just drank water and waited for it to go away! I hope you get feeling better soon!
Yeah usually kids don't like sharing whats up with that
Being sick when you are pregnant is the absolute worst! Especailly when you have little ones to take care of! I was sick for 3 weeks with Bronchitus! Just hang in there and it'll be over soon :0)
hope you get better soon!
Oh Brittany! Are the kids feeling better yet? You've had a rough go of the sickness! I hope you get feeling better soon! Until then, I hope Josh is taking good care of you!
A cold is the gift that keeps on giving!
Post a Comment