
We went for a little hike yesterday by our house. Some friends of ours told us about this trail and it is quite the work-out! The kids loved it! I am a little sore...everywhere. Now I know the place I can go to walk to put myself in labor in a couple months!
The trail takes you down by the Virgin River. Logan and Raylie LOVED throwing rocks into the river and stepping in the mud! We packed some sandwiches and drinks and had a little picnic on the trail.

4 comments:
I'm glad you are all feeling better! That looks like fun. We'll have to do it when we come down. I'm jealous of your "hiking" weather.
Looks like you had a good time yeah I didn't know that was there. I agree with Des we will have to go there.
love the buttcrack picture!! :) haha
Looks like FUN! I am sooo jealous of the warm weather! Wish you could send some north for awhile! When is your due date??
Post a Comment