Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our Night


So Raylie's hair says it all. We had a rough night...when I say we I mean Logan, Raylie and me. I had just gotten to bed around 11:00 and Raylie wakes up at 12:00 she is then up off and on for the next three hours! By 3:00 she is on fire, so I go and give her the last of our liquid Motrin. Ahh she falls asleep so I get into bed, just fall asleep and Logan wakes up at 3:55! He is on fire, so I go get the chewable Motrin, which he HATES! After what feels like forever he finally chews them and I put a cold rag on his head per his request and go get back in bed. He decides that he needs a tissue, his blanket fixed, colder water...so around 6:30 I finally fall back asleep to have him come in and lay in my bed...fine with me maybe I will get some sleep! Raylie decides she wants to be awake and needs breakfast at 8:00, so I leave Logan in MY bed asleep and take care of Raylie. I call Logans preschool teacher and let her know he won't be coming today. Then I call the doctors office because they both were just in Saturday night...Raylie with ear infections and on an antibiotic and Logan was just his asthma that was causing his cough.
So I make an appointment for Logan at 10:00, I eat breakfast, get in the shower and get ready. At 9:45 Logan is still asleep, so I call and change the appointment to 11:00. Turns out I still had to WAKE him UP to go! He is diagnosed with pneumonia....and Raylie's ears are looking better.
So where is Josh one might ask? He was asleep on the couch last night because he to was seen Saturday night and is sick with Bronchitis! But he is beginning to feel much better.
Can I just run-away for awhile so I don't catch this crap?!

10 comments:

Cram Family said...

Im so sorry to hear all this. We have had it go through our house about 2 weeks ago and it was so hard. Thank goodness that we are all getting better now. I hope you dont get it and the rest of them get better soon!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Pauline said...

Love that picture, it does say it all. Good luck with everything.

Danette said...

Dang! That really stinks. I get so grumpy when my kids keep my awake at night (even if they are sick, I know, I'm a horrible mother) I do care that they are sick but why do they have to get sick at night??? I hope they all get feeling better soon!!!

Elisa said...

Dang! I really hate being up all night with kiddos because you still have to "work" all day! I was going to call you today to see what you were up to, but ran out of time. Sounds like you were pretty busy! Get those kids and hubby better! Maybe you should wear a mask? ;)

Our Family: Forrest,Carla and Apryl said...

yeah!! you are the supermom.... I hope you dont get sick too..let us know if you need any help ok? Hope you guys get better!!

Tiffini said...

Poor thing and to be prego on top of it all I'm sorry I hope you don't catch it and they all get better soon.

Heather B said...

Oh man, that sounds ROUGH! I hope everybody is better soon! We've got some fevers burnin up over here too...

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Poor sick kids! And poor you! Hope they're all feeling better!

*ShaRisE* said...

and now i have an ear infection!!! were all falling apart!! i now feel very bad for kids like raylies age who have no idea whats going on!! cuz a nights it is horrible! i was up every hour thinking it had been like 5 hours!!! its not fun!! sad to stay i still woke up mom once lol idk what im going to do with out her! and ill be the one my kids are waking up haha but anyway that pic is still so cute!!

Peyton and Jayce said...

Sorry that you were all sickie! Raylie is too cute- even with the hair everywhere!