Thursday, February 26, 2009

25 weeks at 28 yrs!

Danette was asking to see more bellie pictures. Here is one more. This is me at 25 weeks. I recently just celebrated my 28th birthday also. It was a fun birthday. Josh got up with the kids in the morning so I could "try" to sleep in. They made waffles, scrambled eggs and potatoes for breakfast. Then we went out to do errands and get some birthday presents since I couldn't think of anything to tell Josh. The shirt in the picture is one of my presents. I found it at Maurices so I will be able to wear it afterwards!!! Yay! Thanks to my mom and dad (they watched the kiddos) Josh and I were able to go eat at Red Robin (yum) and run into Albertsons for some groceries.

The kids wanted a picture taken after I had Josh take mine. They are getting to big!

11 comments:

Danette said...

I still can't believe you'll have 3!! How did you train your husband to make breakfast for you!?! :)

jaesi said...

Happy birthday a few days back! You look great.
And in my opinion any day that has Red Robin in it is a GREAT day! oooh yum.

Pauline said...

Belly picture looks great. Hope you have a great time tonight with the girls. And the kiddos pics are cute as well. :)

Des said...

I love it! I wish I could rub your belly for good luck. I can't wait until that little one gets here. (I'm sure you can't wait either!) Luv ya!

Elisa said...

25 weeks already!? I'm still struggling to remember that you are pregnant again. But, I guess I've been a little out of touch with the world the past 3 months! You only have 15 more weeks! Yeah!

Josh and Michele said...

Happy Birthday! You are one of those girls who makes being pregnant look cute.

Tiffini said...

I love Red Robin, and you look great! Can you believe were that old!

Tammy K said...

look at your little belly :) You look BEAU-TIFUL!

Our Family: Forrest,Carla and Apryl said...

You look great, 25 weeks...awesome, Happy b-day too!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh that's such a cute Belly pic!

By: Amanda said...

You look great! Happy Birthday, too!