My little brother has about two months left on his mission. He is serving for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Georgia State! I can't believe it has almost already been TWO years. I remember thinking when he was leaving and Raylie was only 6 months old that she was going to be two in a half when he gets home...that thought was so far away and hard to imagine. Now we are here! He will be home in April! I have seen a huge growth in his testimony, he is truly doing the Lords work with all his heart. Reading his letters he almost sounds like a different person, but then he throws in a funny comment and it just confirms that it is really him he has just grown and matured!This picture he just emailed this week and I love it! In his last letter he was talking about a women who breeds pure breed Bulldogs...Georgia State University's mascot. He was saying how she would give him one when he gets home. My mom said, "No, bulldogs are so ugly!" But I think this picture just might change her mind! The puppy is so cute and Daniel looks so handsome and happy holding it.

3 comments:
Tell Daniel to take the free bulldog and give it to me. Winston needs a little brother or sister!!
Crazy how time flys by. I cant believe he will be home in 2 months. What an exciting time for your family!! I think he should get that puppy he is way cute!!
He is VERY handsome!
Post a Comment