This past weekend we were able to go to Josh's uncles cabin in Sundance! We got there on Friday and came home Monday. Saturday we were planning on going to the zoo, but it SNOWED ALL DAY!!!! So we played in the nice powder instead! This is the second year we have gone to the cabin with Josh's whole family...although this year we were missing two brothers and a sister along with their families.As you can see from the pictures the kids LOVED the snow! Mainly they just liked eating it!
THANK YOU UNCLE LARRY AND AUNT SHIRLEY!!!

4 comments:
How fun.
I am sorry it took me so long to invite you to my blog!
Looks like fun! To cold for me though. I am glad that you all had fun.
why is it when i see kids i just want to squish her faces! all of my sisters have the cutest freakin kids i just can hold in my excitemen from it!
How fun! I love snow!
Post a Comment