I just thought I would put a picture to show some bellie progress! I am 30 weeks today so the countdown has begun! Sad to say I weigh right now what I weighed when I delivered Logan! I am not as big as I was with him, it is just the 5 pounds I didn't loose from the other two :(
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Cute Belly! You look great, who cares about the weight!
I love that belly and I can't wait to meet the baby that's in there! :)
Hope that belly is feeling better tonight.
im excited to get out of high school though and move on! yes it will be harder but i will enjoy it a lot more i think... and yes better you then them! your bellys lookin cute! cant wait to see the little booger! hopefully its a calm child! like ellie!
You make a cute pregers gal! How fun. What is happening? You guys still living in PV? Well my neighbors just got here so I will check back in
oh you look awesome! Unless you gain 56 LBS I don't even want to hear any complaining :)
Can't wait for little baby!
I hate that 5 pounds!
Post a Comment