Saturday, March 28, 2009

A happier boy

Just thought I would do a little update on Logan. This picture was taken today (Saturday). If you enlarge the picture you can see that there is now a separation between pupil and iris! YAY! His pupil is dilated though, that is why it is so big. Since our doctors appointment on Wednesday things have been going pretty good. Sad to say the Valium has hardly any affect on my boy. So we are trying to find things for him to do to keep him sitting. He keeps saying he feels better, but I explain to him that he has to be sitting until the doctor says he doesn't have to. Our appointment is on Monday so only two more days!! Hopefully there will be good news. When we do our routine of checking his sight everyday he says he can see out of it and it isn't "glurry", he follows my fingers with his "bad" eye. So things are looking pretty good to me! We will see on Monday though.

6 comments:

Pauline said...

Looks much better I am so glad that things look good for him Thank goodness for blessing!!!!

Kirk and Joan said...

I'm so glad he's doing better. That was pretty scary! How are YOU after all that stress?

Heather B said...

That is GREAT- he looks so happy too. What a crazy intense experience! I could hardly believe it when I was reading it!

Mitch and Linda... said...

I am glad that he is doing better! What a scary thing to have happen in the middle of the night (especially when you are pregnant)! I am glad that things are looking better, take care!

Des said...

So glad he is doing better! Good luck at the doctor's tomorrow.

Julie said...

We are keeping our fingers crossed and a prayer in our hearts! Hope things go well today!