

This dresser was once Danette's or Daniel's...I can't remember. But anyways we have been using it for Raylie. Well once we put the kids in the same room I decided I should move this dresser in because it is a little bit bigger. So Josh sanded and re-stained it to match the bunk beds! It looks great in the room. Logan had a white dresser that matches the crib so we just moved it in the babys room.
5 comments:
WOW! That doesn't look the same at all! (which was the point of re-doing it) What a handy man Josh is!
Good job, Josh! It looks amazing!
nice work!
It was Daniel's you better watch it he may want it back when he get back in town. It does really look good I think better than when we first bought it. When I get 5 mins. to myself I will have to come and see it.
Wow he did a great job!
Post a Comment