Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lucky Seven!


































On Sunday Josh and I celebrated our SEVENTH Wedding Anniversary! It is weird to think it has been that long. My how young we look! Did you notice the different bouquets? I forgot to bring mine to the Temple. Luckily they have some there, it was either peach flowers or white. On Saturday we went to a movie...Paul Blart: Mall Cop! Great, funny movie! I recommend that all should see it. Then we went and ate dinner at Chili's...YUM! Thanks to Lauren and Chris for watching the kiddos so we could have a nice time with just the two of us!

5 comments:

Tiffini said...

Happy anniversary to you! Boy how we've all grown ;)

Pauline said...

Yehhhh you finally posted. It is crazy to think it has been 7 years. But time does fly when your having fun.

Melissa said...

7 years?! I so remember sitting in our dance class with Dr. Lee Lei (or whatever) and looking through wedding invitation books!

Des said...

I think the funniest thing is how young Daniel looks in that bottom pic. You can barely see him, but it is pretty funny!

Cluff Family said...

YAY!! Happy Anniversary! Sorry I'm such a bad friend about calling etc! I love the pictures... especially the prego one... you are barely showing...I can't wait to hear what you are having!