Well the first night together in one room the kids did GREAT! Logan didn't wake up ONCE! Raylie slept the WHOLE night, but she did wake up at 6:00 and was ready to go for the day...that's a little early for me. But that's okay because I got a full uninterupped sleep! After I dropped Logan off at preschool I headed back to town to go to Target and Raylie fell asleep in the car...this was at 9:15 so I think she would have fallen back asleep if she were in her crib, but I think she will do better once she gets used to the new bed. We'll see how tonight goes, but so far so good!
Michele B-I can't look at your blog any more :(
Did I forget to leave my email?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm not sure exactly where that is- I will definitely look into that! Is it cool if I add you to my blog? I think I have asked you before- I think you said yes so I will add you! How are you all? Your family picture is really cute! Hope all is well. We are about 40 minutes from downtown Atlanta and we are north of the city! If that helps-
oh and sorry- YOUR PREGERS!!! Congrats! That is so exciting! Good for you guys!
Bunk beds rock!
Yay for uninteruupted sleep. There is nothing on the earth that compares :)
I will send you another invite right now! I don't know why the first one didn't work. If you don't see it in your email, let me know. My email is micheleleila@hotmail.com
Ok so you guys just had an anniversary where are the wedding pics and the happy anniversary blog? I know your prego and all NO excuse :)
Love the new bed! We FINALLY have Jayce in his own bed- I know we are IDIOTS! but he is sleeping really well and I am finally sleeping better! Its SWEET!
Did I mention that we are IDIOTS??
We are- we were- but we are overcoming the stupidity!
Post a Comment