

Raylie's friend Holdyn must have told her how FUN it is to put mascara on by themselves because Raylie tried it on her own tonight! She is such a silly girl! Her vocabulary has grown so much in the past couple weeks. The bigger picture is what she did after I showed her how to smile! What a cute little girl! We love you Pretty Raylie!
10 comments:
Oh, she does look so pretty! I remember Gracie doing that same thing with my sisters black eyeshadow! She had it EVERYWHERE! They want to be big and just like their mommies so bad. So sweet.
so very cute.
What a pretty girl! I love the smile. It's a good thing they are still cute after they do things like that! Love ya Raylie Cakes!
HA HA HA!! LOVE IT!! I'm glad Holdyn is rubbing off on her in soo many good ways :) Thanks for the ride to the airport!! We are having a BLAST here in Dallas. See you soon!
You are so pretty!!!!!
That's cute...cant wait for Marshae to start doing stuff like that. She already found a glue stick and acted like she was putting on lip gloss (guess she's seen someone do that a few time, haha I dunno). Fortunately the lid was still on, and of course she can't get it off.......yet!
I want her!
I love curious kids! She is so cute!! Maybe is a few year you can teach how to do it for real!
gotta love kids!! My little one is 2 that just started dance!
Your kids do the funniest things. You are a busy Mom. I love Raylie's cute smile.
Post a Comment