Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Clean Fish

Well unfortunately I didn't get a picture of this, but on Monday Raylie decided the fish needed a bath, I guess! She took a bar of Ivory soap and put it in the fish tank! I don't know how long it was in there, but when I walked past and noticed the fish tank was all CLOUDY and WHITE CHUNKS floating around! I looked further and saw the BAR OF SOAP floating on top. I immediately ran and told Josh so that we could HURRAY and get all four fish out of the soapy tank. It took about 45 minutes to get fish out, wash the rocks and tank out! It has been two days since their soapy bath and all seems to be well. All four still alive! But now if my WHITE goldfish dies I won't know what it was from. She spoiled my controlled experiment :)
She is such a cutie I couldn't be mad. And this isn't the first thing she has stuck in the tank. I caught here a couple months ago shoving her blanket in there! What a handful!

7 comments:

Lacey said...

Ha ha! What a crazy girl. Poor fishies. But she was just cleaning the tank, right? It reminds me of a mistake Amelia Badelia would make...

Julie said...

I had to laugh at that, but it is really kind of sad! I am glad all of your fish lived though. Gracie tries to feed our fish stickers. That is probably the most interesting thing to ever go in our fish tank thank goodness! I hope white fish lives!

Tiffini said...

What a trooper if the white fish makes it. I think gold fish can live through anything at least mine always did.

shell said...

Hey Brit- We ran into Josh in St George- actually I recognized Raylie first- Josh had shaved and I wasnt sure it was him- but I was pretty certain that the cute girl with him was Raylie! Sorry we missed you and Logan-
Tell Logan Hello from jayce and give Raylie kisses and hugs from jayce-(you know he has to hug the girls!!)
Visit us at www.fowlksfunfamily.blogspot.com if you get a chance!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh she's too funny! what a cutie!

Kirk and Joan said...

Well, life is not boring with Raylie around. Actually, I don't think it has been boring for you since Logan showed up at your home!

Melanie and Gary said...

I completely understand her reasoning. Why not?

;-P