Saturday, September 13, 2008

SpiderLogan


I asked Logan to get dressed this morning and I guess I should have said take Spiderman off first! He is such a goofball! He said he wants his hair combed like Peter Parker!




Check out Natasha's jewelry blog, she does a GREAT job! http://www.jewelrymakingideas.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Tiffini said...

So fun! I saw a little girl the other day wearing a full on spiderman costume, and I turned to Kory and said you know if our kids want to do that all day I'm letting them it's so fun for the kids.

Cassie said...

Brady has a spiderman costume too that he wears to bed and he would probably wear it to school and everywhere else if I would let him!

Tammy K said...

I love it!

Erin said...

Brittany, i was glad to see your comments on my blog. sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. Logan is so funny with all his costumes. That little cutie pie! -Erin Papa

Loni said...

That is too cute, boys seem so funny that way! I love it!