
Okay, okay so I'm a nerd. Raylie needed bigger pj's so I went looking through Logan's boxes and found this outfit. I remembered I had taken a picture of Logan in it, and figured I should do the same with Raylie. The difference between the pictures is one: Raylie wouldn't lay back nd relax like Logan was, and two: I am holding Raylie and my friend Jill was holding Logan. I love Logan's face in this picture. If he could have talked he would have said, "Eew the caterpillar outfit!" I love this outfit, I think it's so cute!

5 comments:
I can't believe how much those two look alike!!
Wow! They look like twins! I love those pj's with that hat!!
Definitely crazy...I mean the resemblance those two have is amazing! Or should I say three....Brittany, they look alot like you did from what I've seen! I guess we know that little Raylie will be another cute Brittany! As for Logan....hopefully he ends up more like Josh as he gets older. LOL!
They are adorable of coarse they are my grandchildren. Arent you glad they are not twins?
Thank Heavens I don't have twins! I would go insane! Can you imagine two Logans?! AHHHHH!
Post a Comment