We got snow! We woke up this morning to a white layer on the ground! Logan was so excited! He said, "Now Santa can come and bring me some presents!" He has been outside throwing snow at Josh's car, making snow angels, and of course eating it! I know his snow attire isn't the best but hey that's all we have!
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
SNOW!
We got snow! We woke up this morning to a white layer on the ground! Logan was so excited! He said, "Now Santa can come and bring me some presents!" He has been outside throwing snow at Josh's car, making snow angels, and of course eating it! I know his snow attire isn't the best but hey that's all we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The snow attire is fantastic. I have plenty of snow clothes up here, but to tell you the truth, I wish I could put them away! I am ready for it to be spring! Joshua is very upset that the groundhog was wrong. He thinks it should not be snowing anymore because the groundhog said that spring is coming.
SNOW?? Well, that is wierd?? I'm just sitting here (lookingat rain clouds of course) but at least it's in the 70's. :)
At least someone is excited about snow.... I am so sick of it snowing up here! I remember the good ol' days of snow in St. George. It was fun cause it hardly ever happened!
I know, I know...St. George snow is the best because it only stays for a little while. You never get sick of the snow.
Joshua is so cute! I agree with him though, it should not be snowing here or there, because the groundhog said that spring was near!
Wahoo for the snow! My family sent pictures of their kids playing in it too. Don't worry, not many kids in St. George actually do have snow clothes. I remember my brothers playing in their shorts. Hey, whatever works! Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment