So Kiddie Kandids called a couple weeks ago and asked if I would bring in Logan and Raylie so they could practice toddler and infants together and I would get a FREE 8x10. So I thought sure, we'll see how it goes. Well as you can see from the pictures it went really well. Raylie was so smiley and happy that they all turned out cute. I told Logan just to look at the camera and smile, while we tried to get Raylie to smile. But that wasn't hard. I told myself that I wasn't going to buy any extra pictures because I know it’s just another money making excuse for Kiddie Kandids, but I couldn't resist. So I bought a collage also! I think that they may be two of the cutest kids in the world! But that's just me.
7 comments:
Your right, they are the two cutest kids... next to Andrina!
ADORABLE!
Those pictures are great! Way to get them both soo smiley..they look adorable!!!
Wow, cutie kids! Stop them from growing up, would ya? I can't believe how big they are! :)
Im glad to say there my neice and nephew
So cute, I just want to hug them to pieces!!
Yep thats my gradkids they are so cute and cuddly. Grandma and Grandpa love you.
Hey Britney! This is Kristen (Cox) Lotz.. Elisa told me that you have a blog now, so I thought I would stop by and say hi! Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment