Thursday, February 22, 2007

Happy 26th to Me



Well I am now older than a quarter of a century! As you can tell I really got dressed up to celebrate! Josh knows that it doesn't feel like my birthday unless I have a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins! He surprised me with the cake. As we were eating the cake Logan started singing "Happy Birfday to my mommy" it was very cute. The bottom pictures is a present from Josh, Logan and Raylie. It is actually a cupboard door that someone lasered the picture and it says, "Families are Forever." It is very pretty. Now I just need to find a spot to hang it up. Thanks to my family! I had a very nice birthday!

4 comments:

Danette said...

Very nice!!

Pauline said...

The picture is great. I hope you had a great Birthday I know as you get your own kids there not quite the same. Logan does love to sing doesn't he. He so cute.

Emma said...

Happy Birthday!! You're another year older but still the same height you were in middle school!
Nice! Jk, hope you had a good one!

Julie Kohler said...

Happy Birthday, Britt!! That is a beautiful temple picture. It was good to see you and Raylie (ahem, Josh and Logan :) ) when we were down there! Maybe next time we can catch the whole family awake? :) We miss you guys...