Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lost, Lost, Lost

Well here is a story that was a little scarey. A week or so ago Josh, Logan, Raylie, and our friend Brian, and I went to Wal-Mart to grab a few things. Logan loves it when Brian comes over to "play". Anyway we were at Wal-Mart. We had finished grabbing what we needed so we headed to the check out. Josh and I went to one spot and Brian headed to the self check out lane. Logan wanted to go with Brian so we sent him a couple lanes down and Josh was watching, he saw Brian turn around and assumed that Brian had seen Logan coming. As we were finishing checking out over the loud speaker we hear, "Can Brittany come meet Logan at the customer service desk." Josh and I looked at each other with a confused look on our faces...we thought well maybe Brian is just playing around, but as I looked towards the front of the store I see Brian walking towards customer service with the same confused look on his face. So I then start heading quite fast to the customer service desk! Brian and I met up and see Logan sitting on the customer service desk, calm, cool and collected talking to the lady. I went and picked him up and said, "What are you doing?" He just smiled and gave me a hug. The moral of the story I guess is to make sure that if your child is leaving your sight he finds the right destination and the person they are going to knows that they are coming.
The next weekend Brian, Josh and Logan went to Costcos, Josh is helping Brian find a computer, and Brian was not going to let Logan out of his sight this time. When Logan hide behind one of the big screen tv's, Brian and Josh both started to look and call his name, they looked behind the tv and saw him. Logan peeked his head around and said, "Stop checking on me!"
So it is great fun to take Logan shopping!

1 comment:

Cluff Family said...

Okay so that is hillarious and very scary at the same time! It is a good thing Logan was soo calm during the whole situation! Way to go Logan! The same thing happened to Brad and Sara not very long ago with little Annie. Way scary! That has to be a parent's worst nightmare!!!!! I'm glad it all worked out!