skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Guess Who?!

Well I was looking at pictures of Logan the other day and came across this one in his diaper. We had taken one of Raylie a few days earlier. I guess you can say we really didn't break the mold! Can you guess who is who?
7 comments:
I certainly do know but that is because I am grandma and we know our grandchildren love ya
My guess is that Logan is on the left and Raylie is on the right??
They look so much a like!!
WOW...what look a likes!! You really didn't break the mold!! I can't believe how similar they look!! Those are great photo's to have!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANY!!!
Since Spencer and i were Logan's Favorite Nursery Leaders, i'm gonna guess that he's the one on the left...??
What Cute Kids!!
~Mindy and Spencer Grant
THanks Danette for the birthday wish! I am now more than a quarter of a century old!
Those who quess that Logan is on the left are correct!
Post a Comment