Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Brittany Isom


I am about to turn 26 years old! Wow! I graduated from Dixie State College in May 2003 with an Associate of Science degree. I am busy being a mom and working one night a week at Night Light Pediatrics. The one night a week gives me a little break from mommy world, even though I am still surrounded by kids! What can I say I like the little creatures! I decided to ditch the blonde world which I have been a part of my whole life and go to the root color. It was a change but it's beginning to grow on me. I like it!

3 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Whit whew...that was me whistling...I love the hair! I never knew you weren't a natural blonde! Hee hee

Emma said...

Hey Brittany! I love your hair, it looks really good! I never knew your hair wasn't naturally blonde.
I too have decided to go to the natural color I was blessed with. It is so weird because I don't recognize myself half the time, but it's growin on me!

Emma said...

Crazy that your hair got darker and curly after your pregnancy! Wonder what it will do next time!?