Sunday, October 18, 2009

A girl and her pen who just turned 3


This cute little girl just turned 3! She wanted a Dora birthday cake and princess presents! You can't really tell in this picture but she was fighting a 103 degree fever....I am assuming it was either Influenza A or H1N1, all the symptoms were exactly what we were seeing at work with those that had positive Influenza.


She LOVES to color with pens, pencils, crayons and markers! She is a great little artist and pays close attention to the detail she is drawing. Any scrap OR important paper she sees will soon have a work of art on it.

Sad to say even her NEW pants have become a work of "ART." I am still trying to get the ink out. I have used shout, and hairspray and it is quite a bit lighter, but still there.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE ARTIST!!
WE LOVE YOU

(I will post a collection of pictures from her parties)

6 comments:

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

poor girl being sick for her birthday..i hope that virus doesn't come to our house. me and ash have had a cough and congestion for 4 days but no fever so i think we just have colds.

Tiffini said...

Happy B-day to her, cute cake!!

Danette said...

Happy Birthday!! That stinks she was sick! Get it all out of their system before we come... i don't want my kiddos getting sick while I'm away from home!! :)

Pauline said...

Happy Birthday Raylie and you are such an artist.

Cluff Family said...

Happy Birthday miss Raylie! (I love your artwork, don't let your mommy hold you back... go ahead and express yourself :) ha ha! She is quite the artist!!! I hope she is feeling better and that nobody else in your family is/gets sick! We miss you guys! Hope you're doing great!

Josh and Michele said...

Don't ya just love little girls and their art work? Kate is banned from all crayons/markers right now. We have had the flu at our house too. I haven't taken anybody in though. I just keep my motrin/tylonol stocked and ready.