Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oak Grove

For Labor Day we decided to take advantage of the beautiful area we live in and went up to Oak Grove. I thought it would be crowded, but we were the only ones there! It was so peaceful and beautiful! I realized that this was actually Raylies first time doing anything like this! Sad, I know.

Here is our picnic. Lucas was getting a little fussy, I think. Or he was telling Daniel and Chantelle something.

This is the back of Logan's pants. He was standing on the tailgate of the yukon and tried to jump off and his pants got caught. I started laughing like crazy, he of course didn't think it was that funny. I am glad I brought an old pair, instead of his new school pants.
We went hiking and I looked back and saw this, so I had to take a picture!

There was a rope swing and the kids loved it! Raylie swung on it with some help, but Logan was happy to do it all alone!

Lucas had fun chillin with Grandpa.
Logan in the middle of a story, one of the many he tells!
We decided we need to do this more often. There are so many pretty places surrounding our house we just need to take the TIME and ENJOY them!

6 comments:

By: Amanda said...

Woah that baby is a CHUNK! How cute is that! You all look great....and glad you are "poe folk" these days for all the surgeries! wink wink!

Peyton and Jayce said...

Looks like a great time! That little man of your is so cute and chubby! I love it! (And I mean Lucas, not Josh!!:)

Pauline said...

We did have a great time, and yes more often would be great. Lets do it.

Julie said...

Hey, guys! This is Julie, Josh's cousin. I just took my blog private, but I don't have an email address for you guys to send you an invitation. Do you want to shoot me an email, and I'll get you an invitation? My email is JulieJYoung@hotmail.com.
Have a great evening!
Julie

Tammy K said...

LOVE oak grove! How fun. I need to do that kind of stuff more...

your kids are so darnd adorable :)

Kirk and Joan said...

We need to get you up to the cabin! We meant to do it when Kenny and Christan were here - but you were out of town for Logan's eye (can't remember if it was check up or surgery).