Monday, October 26, 2009

The Great Pumpkin Carving!

Every year we all get together and carve pumpkins! This year was no different. We all went to work on our pumpkins..we even pulled out the dremel!

Logan and Raylie even had there own little ones to carve! With help from me.


Here's Lucas taking all the credit for Josh and my pumpkins! I will take all the credit for the cute round one in the middle! (Josh's is Dwight from the "Office")


Here is the whole pumpkins patch! Can't wait to do this again next year!!
If you think you are seeing double, I forgot our camera so I took the pictures from
my mom's blog :)

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Thats ok to see double speacially of the round pumkin you have with the big blue eyes

Peyton and Jayce said...

Luke is DARLING! cant wait to squeeze him! Looks like such fun- we haven't attempted the carving yet this year- guess we should get on it!

Pauline said...

Love your new page!!!!