This girl with the beautiful "innocent" eyes has turned into a little stinker the past month or so. She is mouthy and gets into anything she wants! Reguardless of what I say to her! Yesterday she decided to "do her hair" with Baby Lotion! A couple days ago she did the same thing with hand soap! Oh my I don't know how I am going to survive a year of this, if this is how she is going to be acting at the age of three!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Little Miss Sassy Pants!
This girl with the beautiful "innocent" eyes has turned into a little stinker the past month or so. She is mouthy and gets into anything she wants! Reguardless of what I say to her! Yesterday she decided to "do her hair" with Baby Lotion! A couple days ago she did the same thing with hand soap! Oh my I don't know how I am going to survive a year of this, if this is how she is going to be acting at the age of three!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Is it cause of your new little man around the house?
Tawsha-
Not sure...she was really good the first month. I don't know if it's because of him or because she is closer to turning 3! It is the horrible THREE's in this family.
Yep, 3 is definitely worse than 2. She is quite the little sassy bridges, but she is cute!
How could you ever get mad at those cute little (big) eyes :)
How could you ever get mad at those cute little (big) eyes :)
man but how do you resist those eyes!!!
Your little chub-a-lub is delicious!
That is hilarious! Holdyn loves to do the same thing. I think she watches me put mousse and hair spray on my hair so whenever she has something that is white or comes out of a spray bottle it goes straight into her hair and she starts scrunching it in. Anyway, cute picture of Raylie she definitely has some puppy dog eyes! What a cutie!
She is so adorable- but I remember Kelcey being that way- I love that you think to take pictures- remember your making memories! and remember to curse her with a daughter just like her, or maybe two, or three!
Post a Comment