Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Purchase

Here is our purchase of Bunk Beds! We actually got them for a great deal! Tonight will be the first night with Logan and Raylie sleeping in the same room. We will see how it goes. They already love the beds and we can't keep them off of them! We are going to use the other room as a toy room until the baby needs it which won't be until October or so. This will give us long enough to see if this arrangement will work or not.
Next week I get to go to my 20 week doctors apt and they are doing an ultrasound. So if the baby corporates we will be able to find out what we are having...to make Josh and Logan happy. I would be fine with not finding out...I'm not as anxious to this time because I have one of each. Logan desperately wants a brother, but with the history of my family it will most likely be a girl so I keep trying to tell him that it could be a girl. I will also post a bellie picture.

6 comments:

Mike and Melissa Farr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Melissa Farr said...

Wow you are 20 weeks already! My, how the time flies when I'm not the one pregnant. Nice bed, I bet they will enjoy it!

Pauline said...

They look like great beds and I am sure they are having fun on them. Tell them Grandmas says to be very careful on them!!!!!

Josh and Michele said...

I love bunkbeds. Couldn't live without them. I also love that 20 week appt. I think it is so fun to find out Boy or Girl. Keep us posted.

Des said...

Cute beds! I hope they slept okay in them. I can't wait to find out what you are having. I am more anxious to find out about you guys than I was with me!

Melissa said...

where did you find your bunk beds? I like how the top is fully enclosed...