Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Five = Funny?

So in Logans dinner prayer tonight he added, "Please bless baby and that it will hurry up and come out." He's such a goof ball! He said he can't wait to have the baby here.

Little history before the next funny thing. Since Logan was little he was not a very great sleeper. When he turned two, two months later we moved to a unit next door that had three bedrooms. his was upstairs...I was prego with Raylie and he was waking up 6-7 times a night! He would come to my room and I would walk up the stairs and take him BACK to his bed! I am still amazed I was able to wake up and go to work two to three days a week! I hoped when we moved to where we are now (its all one level) he would sleep better...but NOPE not really. Until the past week and this is why.
Logan, "Mom do you know why I was waking up all the time in my old bed?"
Me, "No, why?"
Logan, "It was just the wrong bed....I NEEDED a bunk bed!"

GO FIGURE! If that's all it took I should have bought that THREE years ago!

3 comments:

Des said...

Duh, mom. It was such a simple solution, why didn't you think of that earlier? :) He is such a goofball.

Pauline said...

He knew that all along he just couldn't put it into words until they were all set up in his bedroom I think having Raylie in there helps she will be able to protect him ya know.

Tiffini said...

That is so funny what a cute little guy.