
This is the Great Snowfall in southern Ut! All but the last picture are of the snow that fell in Leeds at my parents house! The last one is me trying to build a snowman at our house with the little bit of snow that we got.

For Christmas this year we were in Las Vegas with Josh's family. We all had a great time! Here are some pictures of what we did on Christmas Day!

On Christmas Eve we open new pajamas! Logan got Iron Man and Raylie got "Frosty the Froman." She is becoming quite the independent monster....She had to put her pants on herself and pull them up as far as they would go! No, she really isn't that skinny.

Logan had a HULK birthday this year. We just did a small party but he still had a great time and he LOVED the cake that Josh and Michelle (Logans aunt) made. I think it turned out great!

These are the pictures I took of the kids the Sunday before Christmas. They were being very cheesey so I got some great ones!

So we were able to see Santa a couple times this year. Our clubhouse had Santa come and Logan jumped at the chance to sit on his lap and tell him what he wanted. Raylie talked about telling Santa what she wanted and then once we were up there she wouldn't let go of me! The second time we saw Santa was at Logans preschool! Santa made a special trip to sing and hand out pictures and candy canes!

Whew you made it! Congrats...I am now feeling a lot better so hopefully I can keep up on the blogging. This little one has sure made me sick. I now know what morning or in my case all day sickness is like...NO FUN! Glad it is over with. Now I am at the fun stage were I am feeling the baby move around (my favorite) and watching my middle expand!

10 comments:
Cute kids. You guys and your birthday cakes. That is a rad hulk cake!
A whirlwind December! Can it get any more crazy? It was fun to see you over New Year's. Ellie misses her Laylie and Logan.
Glad you where able to catch up I was waiting for Christmas pic. I love the Sunday pics.
When you talk about feeling the baby move it actually makes me really miss being pregnant (minus the all day sickness that I had for 38 weeks)! The Christmas pics are way cute! Happy birthday Logan...can't believe your boy is FIVE! I thought those first few pics of your niece was Raylie as a baby. Crazy!
Aunt Barbara - Congratulations! The picture with Big Brother and Big Sister says it all! Keep us informed.
Kim is going to have #3 at the end of the month - another girl - their third. I will be there to help.
Looks like you had lots of fun on Christmas. We had fun joining your Mom and Dad and Sharise for the traditional Christmas Day movie (it was great hearing your Dad sniffle behind us).
Looks like Christmas was good there. Congrats on expecting again. Those kiddos are sure cute. -Erin
This year has gone by so fast! Glad you had a great holiday!
You've got some GREAT pictures!!! I love Raylie's grin in the Sunday before Christmas pictures! What a doll! How have you been feeling lately? We haven't heard about Ben's results yet, we hope to this week. We are going nuts just waiting to see where we go next! Anyway, miss you guys!
Your kids are too cute, I am so glad you had a fun Christmas! I love the new family pic!!
Post a Comment