Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20 weeks and 2 days


Other than the fact that I look REALLY tired, I am feeling good. This is my half way there bellie! We went to the doctors today for our ultrasound. Everything is looking great! We also tried to find out whether this little one is a girl or boy and we are having ?? At first glance he said girl...the closer we looked and the longer we looked he thought it looked more like a boy, but he couldn't get a clear view because the little ones legs were to close together and the umbilical cord was in the way of finding the determining BOY part. I am not to upset because I kind of didn't want to find out. So he said if we really want to know (which Josh REALLY does) we can have another ultrasound in March or April.

7 comments:

Josh and Michele said...

The same thing happened to me with Taylor. I had just decided to be surprised. I was scheduled to be induced on Oct. 1st. And the doctor did an ultrasound that day. Well, while looking at the ultrasound he let it slip that Tay was a boy! All that waiting and we found out like that.....crazy. So I hope that you find out when and how you want too.

Pauline said...

cute little belly HE/SHE being a little stubborn fun for you!!!

*ShaRisE* said...

WHAT!! thats no good.. so what are you going to do!! tell josh to just buckle down and be surprised it'll be that much better!! and you already have a boy and a girl so it doesnt mattER!

Elisa said...

Yeah for being half way there!! I got your text yesterday...my phone was in the car. Don't have another ultrasound, Josh and Logan can wait! I think it would be a fun surprise since you already have one of each! Happy Anniversary! P.S. I love the bouquet story. I never knew they had spares at the temple. That's great!

Brinaghs said...

I am with you (kinda) since you already have one of each let this one be a suprise. I am so excited for you!!!

Peyton and Jayce said...

You look so cute.
Are the kids excited about the new one?

The Steele Family said...

I'm a dork, I didn't even know you were pregnant! Well how fun...congrats (a little late)!