
Before eating turkey Josh and the kids went outside to look at Grandpas greenhouse. We were able to bring home some cabbage and sweet potatoes! Grandpa has a great green thumb. The middle picture proves that Logan and Raylie really do LOVE each other! I just have to look at that picture to remind me!
After eating a great turkey dinner we had a little time to work off all of those calories by arm wrestling! I found out that right handed Danette and I are equally STRONG! We all found out that our mom can kill all of us in arm wrestling...and not to mess with Aunt Kathy (moms sister) who whomped mom! I hope I can be that strong when I grow up!!!
Just some random faces relaxing after eating turkey and the arm wrestling mania!
On our way home we stopped at the Apple Farm and saw this tractor. The kids wanted to climb on it so we took a picture!

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving!
It was fun and i love all the pictures.
We had a fun time. I need to start lifting weights so I can beat Danette and Mom next time!
Post a Comment