Friday, November 21, 2008

Little bit of everything!


Since it has been a little while since I last updated I thought I would put some random pictures of what we have been doing. Logan was so excited to get play dough from his Sunday teachers. Raylie just being cute! Logan had hat day in preschool...so I got out my chicken hat the night before and he just had to wear it to bed! Logan and Raylie love to help us cook/bake everything!

7 comments:

Tammy K said...

Saw your husband at the movie last night. Midnight sure does get later and later.

Pauline said...

Cute little bakers

Peyton and Jayce said...

THey are so cute! Hey- when you get to SL call me 561-3052= I would like to have Logan over for cake and icecream on wed night (jayces Birthday!) THanks

Des said...

I love the chicken hat, that is so funny!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Cute kids!

Mike and Melissa Farr said...

They are getting big! I can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving!

Loni said...

How fun! Having kids is the best! Yours sre so cute!!