Here is our tradition of making gingerbread houses! The kids LOVED it! Raylie and Logan each got a side of the roof to put M & M's on....Logan did a great job! Raylie only put the RED ones on because she loves RED. She would put one on and then swipe the frosting off with a little fast finger! We had a fun time but were missing dad because he was home study for finals!Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Gingerbread Houses 2008
Here is our tradition of making gingerbread houses! The kids LOVED it! Raylie and Logan each got a side of the roof to put M & M's on....Logan did a great job! Raylie only put the RED ones on because she loves RED. She would put one on and then swipe the frosting off with a little fast finger! We had a fun time but were missing dad because he was home study for finals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
It is always fun making gingerbread houses. Raylie was certainly enjoying herself with the frosting.
I am a slacker and have not done this yet! Maybe this weekend...
I love those pictures! I hope the weather holds out so Mom and Dad can come up this weekend so my kids will finally have a chance to make gingerbread houses.
Yay! I love gingerbread houses. I can't wait until lindsay is old enough to do fun things like that!
I love the pic of Raylie and Sharise! Looks like it was fun. I know Paige loves it, and I'm sure Alli will too when she's older.
Love the picture with you trying to lick the top of the gingerbread man house. That picture of sharise and raylie that looks like a natural look. lol!!!
Cute... I was wondering if you can send me your address to my email, we have a christmas card for your family, thanks
carlita119@hotmail.com
Carla
Those are some GREAT pictures! I hope you had an awesome Christmas! We need to plan a date night with you guys soon! We hope to get Ben's results this week, then we can plan our future :) Anyway, happy new year to you guys! Oh, and Happy Late Birthday to Logan, and Congrats on the new little one that will soon be joining the family! We love you guys!
Post a Comment