
So Raylie is almost 16 months! I can't believe it! She is getting too big too fast! Her hair is finally long enough(sort of) to pull into full piggies! She is actually wearing cute poka-dot tights with the pink skirt, but she has her mamma's short legs! Poor girl!

7 comments:
She looks soo old in those pictures! That is great! I can't wait until her and Holdyn can play a little better with eachother. oh, and I LOVE those little black boots! She is such a cutie!
-Jill
She is so cute! I am so glad you found my blog! I love these things!! It is the most fun way to keep in touch! Thanks again for contacting me!!
Oh, she's such a CUTIE! I can't believe she's that old, I swear I remember when she was 6 months old. Love the outfit.
Her piggys are cute
Cute little Raylie bug! I loved the day when I could put my girl's hair in pigtails. Ellie has short legs too so when she wears boots and tights, she has the same problem!
what cute piggies! She looks so grown up, you always get the cutest pictures of your kiddos! Where did you find said polka-dot tights? I only ever see plain old tights...
Hey guys, I found your blog! How fun is this. I love seeing everybodies pictures. It makes me feel more in touch. Thanks for your cute comments!
Post a Comment