So the kids loved the snow! Raylie was eating it and picking ice off of the driveway trying to eat it! Yuck! Logan and I had a little snowball fight and he LOVED it!
That is great! It looks like they loved it! I'm sure Holdyn would have been right there with Raylie eating the dirty ice from the driveway! I love this age! Anyway, hope ya'll are doing well! We sure miss you guys!
Oh yes the dirty snow, Andrina loves it. Last week while in a parking lot loading bags into the car I caught Andrina eating the black snow on the ground. I totally lost it!
3 comments:
That is great! It looks like they loved it! I'm sure Holdyn would have been right there with Raylie eating the dirty ice from the driveway! I love this age! Anyway, hope ya'll are doing well! We sure miss you guys!
-Jill
Oh yes the dirty snow, Andrina loves it. Last week while in a parking lot loading bags into the car I caught Andrina eating the black snow on the ground. I totally lost it!
They should have come and played at grandmas we had 3 more inches than you guys had what a great snowman they could have built.
Post a Comment