Saturday, February 2, 2008

Yeah Tax Returns!


So we already got our tax returns back and I wanted to get one on these for Christmas, but none of the stores had them. I looked on-line, but I didn't want to pay for shipping! I was really excited when I saw that they had this at Wal-Mart for $30.00 cheaper than on-line! So I was glad it was still there when our taxes came back! The kids love it! This was Raylies first time in it. Logan was playing in it the whole time I was trying to put it together! Needless to say he was just a LITTLE bit excited!

4 comments:

Danette said...

Wow, that is a great deal!

Lewyville said...

Don't even ask me how I found your blog...I can't even remember. I am such a blog stalker. Anyway, it was fun to see pictures of your kids! Logan is HUGE and your little girl is adorable.

Des said...

looks like fun!

Julie said...

That looks so fun! I want one!

Julie