Thursday, January 31, 2008

SUPERHERO MANIA!


So here is our SUPERHERO! He lives in these! i have to tell him that as soon as we get home from the store or as soon as he gets home from preschool he can put them back on! Sometimes depending on the day he gets to wear them to the store...picking my battles!
It is really funny to see him sleeping in his bed at night with these bulging muscles!
We love our SUPERHERO!

4 comments:

Julie Kohler said...

I just love the multiple 'personalities'! Too cute! Ben was looking over my shoulder and said, ' Hey, that's my friend Logan! LOOK! He is Incredible! Spider-Man! Bat-Man!and the other guy with the doctor thing!' what a kid. :)

Emma said...

I love it! I think you should let him wear them in public too.

Danette said...

That is funny!

Pauline said...

He is a funny little boy.