Saturday, January 19, 2008

SIX YEARS?!



Josh and I celebrated our six year anniversary yesterday. This is one of our engagement photos. Sorry I don't have any wedding photos in my computer I will have to post some later. Thanks to Sharise, my mom and dad we were able to go out to dinner and a movie JUST THE TWO OF US! It was great. We went to Applebees and then saw the "Bucket List." If anyone is in the mood for a good show this is it! Six years has gone by fast!

12 comments:

Danette said...

Wow! Happy Anniversary!! That is great and six years really does fly by. It will be three years for Chad and I in a couple days! It's craziness!

Emma said...

6 years? No way.. really? It doesn't feel like it's been that long. Hope the next 6 years bring you as much happiness!

Des said...

Conrats! I just realized that I didn't post any pics on our anniversary. I'll have to get on that. I'm only a month late.

Elisa said...

Wow! Congratulations! Time really does fly by! Hope you had a good anniversary...just the two of you! P.S. I wanna see the Bucket List so bad!!

Pauline said...

It is always nice to go out with out the cabooses, I am glad you enjoyed youselves with out the kidlings.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on 6 years! We're glad you were able to spend some much needed time together, just the two of you.

Cluff Family said...

WOW 6 years! That is NUTS! I can't believe it has been that long! Congrats and Happy Anniversary! I still need to call you... I think about it everyday, but it is always when Holdyn needs attention. I'll try to get a hold of you in the next couple of days to catch up!
We hope you had a very Happy Anniversary! Also, Applebee's sounds great about now. i can't take these cravings that I cannot get any longer AARG! Glad you were able to enjoy yourselves!

Jamey said...

6 years...That will be us this summer. I does go by fast. Especially when you have kids! Congrats!

Julie said...

Wow! Congratulations. It seems like just yesterday when we were getting married! It certainly has flown by! You two still look really cute together!

Erin said...

Congrats, it's almost 5 years for Mike and I- it really does fly by!!! I finally looked up your blog... and I think your kids are adorable!

Kirk and Joan said...

Can't believe its been six years. You guys are a great couple.

Julie Kohler said...

Happy six years! i can't believe it has been that long. Awesome to have a date night.
We finally caved and bought a computer, but we decided to get a laptop, so that's why we didn't call Josh. Sorry! We'll have to get the kids together again soon!
:)