


I just wanted to take a minute and think of our wonderful Prophet. He was such an
inspiring man! He always had a smile on his face. I remember one of the times he came to my home ward in Leeds, he didn't want to speak he just wanted to sit back and listen to the speakers! I was lucky enough to be on the end and as he walked out he shook my hand. The spirit that was radiating off him was amazing. One other time he visited Josh got to shake his hand and another time Logan was old enough to realize who he was and as he was leaving Logan asked, "Mommy where is he going?" I think he wanted President
Hinckley to stay and feel his warm spirit! I am going to miss hearing him speak, he had such a great love for our Heavenly Father. I am excited for him because he is now rejoined with his wife, who I remember him saying, "I miss her
terribly!" What a great reunion I bet that was!
1 comment:
Great tribute but I can't get the pictures to come up.
Post a Comment