So here are pictures Josh took of Nelyana(one of my good friends little girl) on Wednesday when we were watching her! she is so cute! Hope you all enjoy!
Ohhh! I love her! Thanks for posting these pictures of little Nelyana, most of what I get are sent via phone so I am loving these! Andrina says, "that's my baby!"
Is that Lauren's baby??? She is adorable!! PS Sorry I haven't called you back... our connection hasn't been soo good lately... but I haven't forgot about you guys! How fun to see Brother Finch... I miss those Institute guys!
4 comments:
Ohhh! I love her! Thanks for posting these pictures of little Nelyana, most of what I get are sent via phone so I am loving these!
Andrina says, "that's my baby!"
CUTE, CUTE & CUTE!!
Thanks Brittany!
She is such a cutie pie! I just want to squeeze her cheeks!
She is a cutie pie she has an infectious smile.
Is that Lauren's baby??? She is adorable!! PS Sorry I haven't called you back... our connection hasn't been soo good lately... but I haven't forgot about you guys! How fun to see Brother Finch... I miss those Institute guys!
Post a Comment