Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Picture!



So here are our Christmas Pictures! I just got them done this morning! I decided (last year) since Logan birthday is in December I would get his birthday pictures and a picture of them together in there Christmas outfits, they turned out really cute! So Merry Christmas from the cute Isom kids!!

6 comments:

Heather B said...

Those pictures turned out adorable!!

Danette said...

They are so cute!!

Pauline said...

Two very cute kids I love em to death.

Emma said...

They are so cute! I love them!
You always get great pictures, how do you do it?

Jamey said...

What great pictures. Where do you get them done at? I have never done Christmas pictures, but it seems like a lot of people do, and they turn out so cute!

The Isoms said...

Jamey- I go to Kiddie Kandids! It is kinda pricey, but I get to take the pictures home that same day so I think it is worth the money...plus they always turn out cute! BTW can I add you to my links?