
So for FHE last night we made graham cracker houses! It was fun! This was the first year Logan really got to help and he loved it! Although he kept sucking the frosting out of the bag when he finished putting any little drop on the house! After the way cute picture of Raylie and her crazy hair is mine and Logans (we had many structural problems with it, notice in the picture to the left of Raylie is was actually a double decker!).
Next on the bottom left is Sharises, then mom and dads is the last one! They all did a great job. I love this tradition! Josh stayed at home to finish some last minute final stuff for school :( so we missed him!

3 comments:
Hey Brittany, What cute houses!! We used to make one every year because my mom would give us a kit at Thanksgiving, but this year she didn't. I am going to have to get creative, and just go buy the stuff and make them anyway! They are so fun. Your kids are darling! Thanks for saying Hello!!! It is fun to see what people are up to these days!
It was a fun night even with your strucual problems it all turned out great.
I was hoping you'd wait till we got there to do that! I've been wanting to make one so bad!!
Post a Comment