
Here are some random pics from his big boy party! I didn't get any pictures of them hitting the Spiderman pinata though! Silly me! It was a sight to see though!
Here is Logans Spiderman cake! I was up till 1:30 a.m. to get it finished. That is better than trying to do it when Logan and Raylie are awake!!

5 comments:
Holy smokes his cake looks great, good job!
Looks like he had a great party.
You did a great job on his cake. Looks like the big boy party was fun. All those little spidermen running around, could mean trouble.
His cake looks great! I will do the scrapbooking in the family and you and Danette can be the cake makers.
That cake is awesome! Go Brittany! Wow... looks like you had a housefull of BOYS!! How fun and crazy that must have been!
Great job on the cake!
Post a Comment