Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Day!!



We had a fun Christmas at our house this year! It was fun to wake up Christmas morning with two little kids showing excitement. Logan wrote a letter to Santa and left a Cookie and some milk. He drew a picture of a bike. It was so cute! We had a great Christmas and we hope you all did to!

7 comments:

Pauline said...

Looks like they had a great morning.

Emma said...

Logan's letter to Santa is very good. Pictures... they get right to the point, smart boy!

Jamey said...

You were so good to keep this updated during the busy holiday season! It looks like you had a great christmas!

Tammy K said...

I love your little "terrors" hahahaha!!! But really you have like the cutest kids EVER!

Des said...

Love those cute kids! It was so fun to spend Christmas with you guys.

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

I love all if your Christmas pictures!! Very cute!! I am also impressed that you kept up with everything this year? What is your secret? :)

daniellejackson said...

You're kids are so cute! We got our table and both sofas at a garage sale
for $220! We really lucked out! I can't even find where it is from under the
table... sorry. How did you make the collages of your pics?

Danielle