
Grandma and Grandpa Fowlks bought these Shrek ears from Universal Studios two years ago. Logan has loved them. He was Shrek two Halloween's ago. The other day he put them on Raylie and said, "Look mom, Raylie's Fiona." I thought she looked cute so I had to take a picture. Maybe this Halloween she can be Fiona?!

5 comments:
That is adorable. And hilarious! :)
Oh, I'm going to link you to my blog, ok?
LOVE IT!!! I totally remember when Logan was hooked on Shrek!! Remember the shrek doll we were going to give sheryl as an award for camp or something????? I totally remember Logan not wanting to let it go!! They look like quite the pair of kids!! Love it!
Crystal-I am a little slow at getting everybody on my links. I saw that you had jen and dan on yours and i was huh? But then I remembered that you guys were in the same ward.
FYI-She had her baby on 4/4/07. The Dr. broke her water at 10:50 and she was born at 1:30. Not bad for a first timer. Her name is Allora Rae and she was 8#9oz.
Yay Jen! That's great she was born so quickly. I was thinking about her & if she'd had the baby yet...thanks for the update.
Post a Comment