Tuesday, April 10, 2007

6 Months Old

Here are Raylie's stats:
16 lbs. 8 oz.
25 2/3 in.
41 cm. Head size

She wasn't happy with Dr. Twiggs as he was examining her. The water works were definitely flowing ( Raylie has the largest tears I have ever seen, she can tear up at the drop of a hat and soak her shirt with in seconds). She is eating squash, sweet potatoes and bananas. She doesn't really like rice cereal. Overall she is a very healthy, besides teething, little girl!

1 comment:

Cluff Family said...

okay....seriously...she does have the cutest sad face of all!!! She is adorable and growing like crazy. I haven't had Holdyn in yet for her six month shots...she's coming up on 9 months so I'd better get going! It's hard finding a place you trust won't have rusty needles...ha ha. Looks like ya'll had a super fun Easter!!!