Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Raylie loves Peeps!


Okay, so everybody that knows me knows that I am a candy freek! So I love it when Holidays like Easter include getting candy. I was holding Raylie (of course) and I got a peep out of the cupboard and within one second the peep was taken from my hand and went directly into her mouth! She is very grabby right now! She loved it. In the picture were she is crying, the peep was stuck to her hand. The last picture is her peep and the new peep for me. I thought it was pretty funny!

4 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

Oh Brit that is HILarious!! i love the After she got a hold of it shot... Peeps are my FAV too!!

Danette said...

That is so cute! She is getting so big!

Emma said...

Oh I don't like peeps at all, probably the only candy I don't like! She is so cute, did you make that bow too?

The Isoms said...

The animal print bow is one that I bought from kid-to-kid.