
Yeah! He's made it to the MTC! What a great experience that was! The spirit is so strong. It was also one of the toughest things to go through. Raylie felt the spirit also, she was jabbering so loud during the instruction part and she decided she wanted to fill her diaper also! I wonder if that was the first time a diaper has been changed during the "Called to Serve" video? We were on the end where the missionaries exit so I couldn't go out those doors, so I discretly changed it behind a podium. Oh the memories!

4 comments:
Wish I could've been there!
GO ELDER FOWLKS!! OKay, so reading that brought back soo many memories of when I was entering the MTC.....it was a great place. It is it's own little world! Dan..I mean Elder Fowlks is going to do great!! How awesome that he has already begun his 2 yrs....way to go...I feel like singing at the top of my lungs..."CALLED TO SERVE"
Hey, this is Heather (Esplin) from high school, I read your blog sometimes! I saw you and your baby in the MTC (she's so cute!), we took my brother there on the same day. In fact, my brother saw your brother when he stood up, and felt comforted that there was another PV person there. :)
so..when are we getting more pics?
Post a Comment