
Well Happy Easter Everyone! We had a good one this year. Saturday morning we went to the Leeds park for an Easter egg hunt. Logan found four eggs and Raylie fell asleep. On Sunday we were up by 7:30 thanks to Logan. He was excited to see what the Easter bunny brought him. After the excitement of the basket wore off, we got ready for church. Then went outside so I could get some cute pictures in their Easter outfits, as you can tell they really didn't want to cooperate, these are the best ones. After church we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a BBQ. It was yummy. Logan wanted to color eggs so Daniel and I colored eggs with him. He loved it!

6 comments:
Good times hunting for eggs at the Leeds park, oh the memories!
Raylie looks so cute in her dress and bow! Where do you get cute bows for her? I could never find any cute ones for Andrina... not that she would keep them in anyways!
I actually mde the one she is wearing with her easter dress, but the others I have bought. There is a lady who just moved here from Cali and she makes them at her house and then sells them to kid-to-kid. Kid-to-kid marks the bows to 10.00 a piece!! I got a hold of the lady and she would rahter sell them out of her house then spending 10.00 at kid-to-kid. She charges about 4.00 a bow. She does an excellent job! And the best part is the bands don't leave marks on Raylies head! She also makes barrets. She will make them to match outfits! Whew that was long.
They are too cute!
Brit - i love logan's Way Cheesy Smile, it's so cute!!
You made it? How the heck did ya do it... any tips? And funny story, I actually bought some hair bows and barrets from kid-to-kid when we were down for Laurens wedding, I thought they were SO cute! It's been really hard to find bows out here for Andi, for some reason they're not a hot item.
I will have to show Lauren then she can show you when she comes home in the summer. Look in the craft stores to see if there is any elastic lace for the headband. If you don't find any let me know. I just went to Micheals and found a stem of flowers that match her easter dress then a little bit of hot glue and poof theres a cute headband!
Post a Comment