Sunday, August 7, 2011

Squishy turns 2!!!


When did this cute little face turn into......

This cute little face!! I can't believe my baby is two!!

He was LOVING Blue Clue's at the time of his birthday so we did a Blue's Clue cake.


He thought it was pretty cool to be the center of attention with all of us singing Happy Birthday.
He LOVES to clap after any song is finished being sung. Even in church.....

The Presents!! I thought it was gonna take a LONG time getting through them because he was ripping them tiny piece by piece. He is such an expressive little guy I love watching his face!

We decided he better get a "boy" bike so he didn't have to ride Raylie's old girly one.
Grandma and Grandpa Fowlks, Dan, Chantelle and Haiven came to join us at the party.

A few fun things about this little man:
1. He is ALWAYS on the go!!!
2. He is VERY curious about EVERYTHING and gets into EVERYTHING.
3. He is sweet and loves to give "Tisses" (when he isn't busy teasing everyone).
4. He loves to wrestle with his big brother.
5. Loves his mom and dad and has a hard time when niether of us are not around.

3 comments:

Josh and Michele said...

Your baby is such a big boy! He is darling. Our Lily is crazy. She is the busiest 2 year old I've ever had. Such a cute update.

Mitch and Linda... said...

I can't believe he is 2 all ready!! it's time to have another one!?! and you we're right about his expressions...they are so cute!

Des said...

Luke looks so cute with his presents! Oh and this is Emma.