The kids and I made a trip to Red Cliffs with some friends. There were a totally of 11 kids there! We hiked to the stream and the kids LOVED it!!

Luke kept trying to jump into the water and I turned my back for a second and he was in the cold water!!! So I had to carry him back because of wet pants and shoes.

We packed a lunch and the kids chowed down between running off and playing. I was lucky to snap this shot of my three kiddos!

*Lukes shirt says, "I am definitely up to something!" This fits him 100%*
3 comments:
Cute kiddos. I love them. :)
Love all the new blog posts!! My favorite picture is the easter one with your three kids. Luke looks so stinking cute!!!
It is nice to see an update, maybe not so long next time. :) Love your cute little family.
Post a Comment